How to schedule & save works
1.Browse our products
Choose what products you would like on a recurring order
2.Choose your frequency
Choose how often you would like to have these items delivered
3.Confirm your checkout
Go through checkout as per normal
4.Confirm your order
You will receive an email 2 days prior to your next Auto-Order giving you an opportunity to change the details of your order
5.Receive your order
Your products will be delivered to you at every interval as per the frequency you selected
6.Manage your orders
Log in to your My Account page and cancel, pause or add to your order whenever it suits you
View Subscription Page
To view full details for a subscription:
- Go to the My Account page.
- Go to the Subscriptions page.
- Select the View button next to the subscription in the Subscriptions table; or
- Click the subscription number under the Subscription column in the Subscriptions table
How to remove a product item
How to remove a product item:
- Go to My Account → Subscriptions page.
- Select the View button next to the subscription they want to modify.
- Click the cross next to the product they want to remove.
- Click OK.
- After the item has been removed, the subscription’s totals are updated to remove the cost of that product.
If you want your products shipped to a different address, or moved and need to update your billing address, you can change the addresses used for your subscriptions from the My Account page.
There are two methods you can use to update your address:
- Update the shipping address for one subscription; or
- Update the shipping and/or billing addresses for all subscriptions.
To change the shipping address used for a single subscription:
- Go to your My Account > View Subscription page.
- Click the Change Address button next to the subscription.
- Enter the new address details in the form.
- Click Save Address.
To change the address used for all subscriptions:
- Go to your My Account page.
- Select the Edit link next to the shipping or billing address.
- Enter the new address details in the form.
- Tick the checkbox: Update the address used for all of my active subscriptions.
- Save Address.
Change Payment Methods
To change the payment method used for a subscription:
- Go to My Account > View Subscription page.
- Click the Change Payment button.
- Enter the new payment details on the Checkout page.
- (Optional): Click the Update the payment method used for all of my current subscriptions checkbox to update all subscriptions.
- Submit the Checkout form and return to the My Account > View Subscription page.
Payment Method Management
Saved payment methods can be managed from the customer’s My Account > Payment Methods page. On this page, you can:
- Set a default payment method for future transactions
- Delete a payment method from your account
- Add a new payment method to your account
Schedule & save FAQ’s
When does payment take place?
We will send you a reminder that your Subscription is going to be placed 2 days before we actually create the order. If you choose to have your credit card automatically charged for each Subscription, payment will be taken at the same time as the order is placed. If you choose to pay by EFT we request that you please make payment as soon as you receive the confirmation email that your Subscription has been placed.
When choosing frequency, do I also choose how many times/intervals or is it open-ended until I put a stop to it?
Your Subscription will repeat indefinitely unless you choose to cancel it. You can do this really easily by clicking on your name in the top right of the screen after logging in, and choosing Subscriptions from the dropdown menu.
Will I receive a reminder that my order is arriving in 'X' number of days?
You will receive an email 2 days before your Subscription is due to be placed. Once payment is received, we will begin picking and packing your order and you will receive a further email when your Subscription has been dispatched or is ready for collection.
What is the window period to make any changes to my order? What is the cut-off time?
You can make changes to your Subscription right up to 00:00 on the date we are due to process your Subscription.
How do I make changes to my order details (products, delivery address, frequency etc)?
You can manage all details pertaining to your Subscription by clicking on your name at the top of the screen after logging in and then choosing the Subscription option from the dropdown menu that will appear.
You can also add new items (either once-off or to repeat) to any upcoming Subscriptions and you do this by choosing the option [Add to Existing Subscription] on any product page on the site after you have logged in
Can I collect my Subscription?
Yes you can! We offer our Click ‘n Collect service both for once-off or Subscriptions. Simply choose Click ‘n Collect and select your preferred store for delivery when you initially set up your Subscription.
Is there a penalty for cancelling my Subscription after the order is created, but before it is delivered?
If your Subscription has already been dispatched then there may be an administration charge to cover the costs of picking, packing, restocking and delivery costs that may have been incurred prior to cancellation. Please do try and cancel/skip a Subscription as soon as you receive the email from us informing you that your order will be placed in 2 days time.
How do discounts work on Subscriptions?
From time to time exclusive discounts will be offered on new or existing Subscriptions. If you take advantage of such discounts and cancel your Subscription within 3 months of setting it up, you will not be eligible to receive any further discounts on Subscriptions for a further 3 months. If cancellation happens on more than one occasion, Vetshop reserves the right to withdraw the benefit of any Subscription discounts.
Are my card details secure?
Most certainly. Your card details are not stored on the Vetshop site but processed by DPO the country’s leading e-commerce payment service provider which has the highest level of security controls and is PCI compliant.